converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Somebody help...

Somebody help...

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Somebody help... on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Ozzyd94

Banned
    Banned
    First of all, I'm pretty out of shape. I cant run anywhere near what i used to, i can barely bench anything, etc. But I'm here because I have just a tiny little beer belly i want to get rid of. Whats the best way to do that? I'd naturally rather not diet or anything. Anyone know any safe supplements or anything? Workout? Any tips are appreciated.

2 Re: Somebody help... on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 am

Stromski

Banned
    Banned
    Belly is the hardest to get rid of and it takes TIME don't get discouraged after just a few weeks. If you don't want to change what you eat you'll have to be careful on how much you eat and limit your serving size. For your workouts I would do alot of super sets with high reps. As far as supplements go you can always get a thermogenic. I recommend one without caffeine because caffeine can be counter productive and cause your fat to hang on by blocking your body from burning it. One thing you HAVE to do is.. no soda or beer.

I also recommend alot of stretching before you run to prepare your body physically but more importantly mentally. Losing your fat will be a mental challenge of making the right choice. Your best hope is to hold on to the end result image in your head and hold it there everytime you go to eat. I've lost over 60pounds so I'm not just talking out my ass.

3 Re: Somebody help... on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 pm

@ozzyd94 You need to get your car back in shape so we can go to the gym together again. Ever since I've been put in my math class I have like no time and the time I have I want to chill. But in all seriousness I need my workout bud back. That way I don't get bored.... I can be at the gym for hours but when I got someone with me it makes it easier to go. I've been keeping up my cardio though that's a plus. Weights need a little improving on though. terrified

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

4 Re: Somebody help... on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Stromski

Banned
    Banned
    I'm really tempted to buy a premium membership at giant so I can bring you once in awhile to show you some tricks. I know you would probably go more with a little extra inspiration and knowledge.

5 Re: Somebody help... on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm

@Stromski You know me always learning and yes I need a bud but Giant is an uncomfortable place Idk why I just don't like crowded gyms if it's not crowded it might be different. Suspect

6 Re: Somebody help... on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Stromski

Banned
    Banned
    It's all in what time you go and Planet gets just as crowded judging by their parking lot which is actually bigger than giants. You don't like crowded gyms because your paranoid and your paranoid because your not confident. Your not confident because you care too much about what people think and you care too much because your paranoid. MIND BLOWN

7 Re: Somebody help... on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm

@Stromski Actually this is where you are wrong. The reason I don't like crowded gyms is because people get in my way and I don't like to wait to use something or do something also when there are more people there It's just too crowded. I do not care what anybody thinks about me. It's just a matter of me going and getting my workout done. Just because there are people there it won't stop me from doing my workouts it will just be inconvenient in the order I must do them in. Mad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics