converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
(Jim Carrey) Liar Liar

(Jim Carrey) Liar Liar

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 (Jim Carrey) Liar Liar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 am

Jim Carrey
    Liar Liar

Opinion: This is a very funny movie as well as an all around classic! It has a lot of brilliant humor and has an overall well thought out story. Razz I enjoy Jim carrey's acting. Jim carrey is my all time favorite actor and I have probably watched all of his movies. In his movie Liar Liar he takes everything to an all time extreme as he is put in awkward and horrible situations. One of my favorite scenes "The Pen is blue"

Story: Fletcher Reede, a fast talking attorney, habitual liar, and divorced father is an incredibly successful lawyer who has built his career by lying. He has a habit of giving precedence to his job and always breaking promises to be with his favorite young son Max, but Fletcher lets Max down once too often, for missing his own son's birthday party. But until then at 8:15 Max has decided to make an honest man out of him as he wishes for one whole day his dad couldn't tell a lie. When the wish comes true all Fletcher can do is tell the truth and cannot tell one lie. Uh-oh for Fletcher!
    Written by Anthony Pereyra

Runtime: 86 min
    Sound Mix: DTS-Stereo | DTS | Dolby SR
    Color: Color
    Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1

Box Office:
    Budget: $45,000,000 (estimated)
    Opening Weekend: ITL 3,379,561,000 (Italy) (2 May 1997)
    Gross: $181,395,380 (USA) (10 October 1997)

My favorite Scene from the movie:

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

2 Re: (Jim Carrey) Liar Liar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 am

Ozzyd94

Banned
    Banned
    lol lol lol "IM KICKING MY ASS DO YA MIND???"

3 Re: (Jim Carrey) Liar Liar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 pm

thats my favorite part dud3!!!!

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]