converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Xbox One Announced Discussion!!!

Xbox One Announced Discussion!!!

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Wed May 22, 2013 3:21 am

Xbox One

Microsoft has just announced the arrival of the new xbox console the Xbox One. The Xbox One is the upcoming eighth generation gaming console from Microsoft that was announced May 21, 2013. get your geek on!!!

Features

Media inter-connectivity

The Xbox One will allow instant and simultaneous access to movies, live TV, music, and Internet Explorer.

Set-top box integration

Microsoft will introduce a feature that allows its next generation console take over a TV and set-top box in similar way to Google TV. The Xbox One will take a cable box signal and pass it through to the TV via HDMI, allowing Microsoft’s console to overlay a UI and feature on top of an existing TV channel.

Voice control

The console will feature a similar, albeit richer set of voice control abilities than those found in the first generation Kinect. This will allow users to control Xbox functions via voice command. All voice control will be coordinated through the Kinect, and with this ability Skype will also become a function of the new Xbox.

Controller

An Xbox One controller.
    The controller maintains the overall design of the Xbox 360 controller. The directional pad has a more traditional design compared to previous Xbox controllers, and the battery compartment is slimmer.

Kinect

The new Kinect will have "wake with voice" for the Xbox console. It will have a 1080p camera compared to the VGA sensor on the original Kinect. The new motion controller would process 2 gigabits of data per second to accurately read its environment.

Operating system

The device will run three operating systems: Xbox OS, an OS based on the Windows kernel, and another OS that will allow the other two operating systems to communicate by virtualisation (as a hypervisor). Such integration will include features like snapped Skype calls while in game. The edition of Windows on the Xbox will, however, not be compatible with standard Windows apps, but Metro apps will be easily portable to the OS.

Xbox Live

The Xbox Live is scaled up to use 300,000 servers for Xbox One users from 15,000 that handle the Xbox 360 users. indubitably

Backward compatibility

The Xbox One will not be backward compatible with Xbox 360 content, as the systems use different core architectures. The Xbox 360 uses a PowerPC architecture and the Xbox One has moved to an x86 based one.

More information check this article- http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-720-is-called-xbox-one

Comments

Personally I think the Xbox one has some really cool Cool features and it has a lot of innovative ideas but My friend made me realize something. While we were chatting about this he said "I think the xbox is geared more towards adding more extra features such as entertainment and web applications. While this is great I think they should focus more towards gaming." Said WhizKid Personally I think he might have a point because this is true while the xbox looks great it may be focused to much towards extra features. Suspect The xbox one all together seems to be pretty great and I am looking forward to playing it! Smile

Leave comments below. Do you like what they made of the new Xbox. Have information tell us about it below.
    @WhizKid

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

2 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 am

Stromski

Banned
    Banned
    I agree. The new Xbox is gonna be a Mediabox. Wheres the sony

3 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Make the post... I was gonna make it but i've been really busy lately! I don't know much about the ps4... lollypop

4 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Mon May 27, 2013 3:03 am

I hate xbox now because it has become a piece of crap! PS4 All the way. Hell ya! sniper

View user profile

5 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 am

I dislike most of the new consoles I mostly play old nintendo games and my gamecube and wii. Thats all I need! Buying the xbox one is a big no no!!!

View user profile

6 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

I might not get the new xbox or ps4 i'll see what happens! derp

7 Re: Xbox One Announced Discussion!!! on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Xbox reversed their policies. Will this change your opinion of xbox one? for me I probably might still go with ps4 but xbox has a way better chance now that they did this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top