converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
The Internship (2013)

The Internship (2013)

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Internship (2013) on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am

Summary- Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment.

This is a really funny comedy that is about two guys that are chasing their dreams while in need of money. They needed jobs after their other job went out of business and they looked into getting jobs at google but first they must go through the tuff life challenges it has to throw at them. They know nothing about technology but they are experts in sales which pays off. 

Review

This is a very good comedy. It has a great story and you actually feel connected with the characters as if you were there with them. They have unique characters and a very interesting story with a few twist involved. This movie was fun even watching it by yourself would be fun. jocolor  I would recommend seeing it if you want to laugh. It is also the kind of movie that makes you feel awesome after seeing it. Very inspiring for me. Smile 

Trailers

See the movie for yourself and let me know what you think.

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

2 Re: The Internship (2013) on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Ozzyd94

Banned
    Banned
    watched this recently, it was hilarious!!!

3 Re: The Internship (2013) on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 am

I went to go see it and it was the best movie ever! Literally a great time. So inspiring Very Happy

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics