converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Grand Theft Auto 5

Grand Theft Auto 5

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grand Theft Auto 5 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 am

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

Grand Theft Auto V: Michael. Franklin. Trevor.

Grand Theft Auto V: Gameplay Trailer

Is it everything GTA Fans are asking for?

What do you guys think? Is it everything you were asking for?

Here is my check list and it seems to get the job done.

• Flyable Jets
    • Much Bigger Map
    • More activities to take part in (Hunting, Racing, scuba diving, etc)
    • Car customization.
    • Much more outfits and more stores to shop in.
    • Buying real estate.
    • Stock market.
    • More going on in the world. More crime and always something to see.
    • Characters have a mind of their own when your not controlling them.
    • More to explore.
    • Better game physics.

What could they possibly add that was not in the trailers?

• Gangs and groups on multiplayer.
    • Wanted level system improvement.
    • Honestly thats all I can think of.

They honestly gave me everything I wanted to see in a developed game. I can't ask for much more and I can't wait to see what the multiplayer is like. I am excited to see the outcome of the game. I have to say I give mega props to rockstar for developing an awesome game.

Leave comments below!

Edit- (August 15th, 2013)

Grand theft auto online

I was very impressed when I saw they have released an online gameplay trailer where they revealed many features which I will list below. (let me know if I miss any.)

Online Features:

• Lots of character customization through stores.
    • Buy vehicles and customize them.
    • Your own garage (to store your vehicles that you have purchased)
    • Improved game mechanics.
    • Lots of Activities to take part in.
    • Online currency.
    • Buy properties such as apartments or houses (which you can invite your friends over too and hang out.)
    • Take part in robberies and heist.
    • Create or join crews to team up with your friends.
    • Design your own gamemodes such as deathmatch maps and more.
    • Rockstar will continue to add updates to better the experience.

They have taken the aspect of online and changed it with new innovative ideas to keep us gamers entertained. It will be an awesome experience in the long run as we get together with friends online and participate in robberies, missions, hanging out, activities, customizing, and buying things. There is so much to do in Grand theft Auto 5 online you will never be bored. Not to mention the will be updating new activities and missions all the time making the aspects of GTA online always changing. This game is a must get kind of game! It looks awesome and you know it! They took the concept of having fun and took it to a new level.

Watch the trailer here-

How awesome is this?

Edit- (August 17th, 2013)

Rumors and Leaks of GTA5

I have found some maps that claimed to be the maps for GTA5 but I'm not sure how true they are. None of this was confirmed yet.

Source of maps: IGN

Leaked Vehicle list

On May 15, 2012, it was discovered that the Max Payne 3 disc may have information on Grand Theft Auto V's vehicles buried in its source code.

Vehicle List
    CARS

BENSON
    BIFF
    BOBCAT
    BOBSLEIGH
    BOXVILLE
    BUCCANEER
    BURRITO
    CARGA
    CASCO
    CADGE
    CARGA
    CAVALCADE
    CHAVOS
    COGNOSCENTI
    CS2000
    DUKES
    FEROCI
    FLATTY
    FORKLIFT
    FUTO
    FURZEN
    FXT
    GANT
    HAULER
    INFERNUS
    MINIVAN
    MULE
    PATRIOT
    PHANTOM
    PRAIRIE
    POLICE
    RAILMU
    RANCHER
    TAXI
    TRASH
    SCHAFTER
    SEINOVE
    SKIMOBILE
    SNOWPLOUGH
    VANPONY
    WILLARD
    CABLECAR
    SUBWAY
    MONORAIL
    MONORAIL2
    MONORAIL3
    TRAIN_CARG
    LIGHTY
    DUNE
    RHINO
    APC
    CAVIERAO
    CAVIERAO_VAR
    CAR_BRZHATCHPLC
    CAR_BRZSEDANPLC
    CAR_BRZHATCHJNK
    CAR_BRZSEDANJNK
    CABLECAR
    CHAIRLIFT
    SUBWAY_LO
    SUBWAY_HI
    TRAIN_CARG
    TRAINF_CARG
    TRAINR_CARG
    TRAIN_INT
    LIGHTY
    WINKY

BIKES

Z75
    JZ125
    ENDURO
    FAGGIO2
    SPIKE

BOATS

SQUALO
    MARQUIS
    REEFER
    TROPIC
    DINGHY
    TUG
    CONTBO
    BASSBOY
    BAYER
    CHIKA
    FISHER
    FISHBOAT_A
    FISHBOAT_B
    FISHBOAT_C
    FISHBOAT_D
    GUNBOAT
    SABS_BOAT
    BOAT_CHASE
    DRUG_BOAT
    SMALL_GB
    MARQUIS
    MINI_ORIG
    MINI_BOAT
    SKIVVY
    PH_BOAT_S
    PH_BOAT_L
    SPORTO
    TINNY
    WHALER
    WOODY
    SMUG
    EDSBOAT
    BOAT_RS
    FISHBOAT
    BOTSAB
    SPORTO

HELICOPTERS/PLANES

ANNHIL
    MAVERICK
    PH_HELI
    ANDROM
    FIGHTER
    AUTOGYRO
    HIND
    NAPALM
    SCAMP
    BENTHAM
    HELI_LUXURY
    HELI_VCPF
    HELI_CP
    HELI_TFE
    HELI_UFE
    HELI_CS
    HELI_REBEL
    PH_HELI
    DODO
    CUBAN800
    FIGHTER
    BCHOPPER

Edit- (August 17th, 2013)

There is a rumor going around about Grand theft auto online being released 2 weeks after Grand theft auto 5. I do not know how this is going to work and i'm curious to see how they will accomplish this. I hope all this anticipation is worth it! I am sure that it will be considering I enjoyed playing all of the Grand theft auto series.

Check out this video by IGN about the release dates.

Xbox 360Leaked achievements for GTA 5.

Below there is a full list of achievements but beware of the spoilers! Enjoy

1. Solid Gold, Baby! (50) - Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions and Strangers and Freaks.
    2. Career Criminal (100) - Attain 100% Game Completion.
    3. San Andreas Sightseer (30) - Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.
    4. All's Fare in Love and War (10) - Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
    5. TP Industries Arms Race (10) - Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.
    6. Multi-Disciplined (30) - Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.
    7. From Beyond the Stars (15) - Collect and return all spaceship parts.
    8. A Mystery, Solved (15) - Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.
    9. Waste Management (15) - Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.
    10. Red Mist (20) - Complete all Rampages.
    11. Show Off (30) - Complete all Stunt Jumps.
    12. Kifflom! (30) - Complete your path to enlightenment... or not.
    13. Three Man Army (20) - Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.
    14. Out of Your Depth (5) - You're gonna need a bigger boat...
    15. Altruist Acolyte (5) - Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.
    16. A Lot of Cheddar (20) - Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.
    17. Trading Pure Alpha (10) - Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.
    18. Pimp My Sidearm (10) - Fully mod a weapon.
    19. Wanted: Alive Or Alive (10) - Deliver a bail bond target alive.
    20. Los Santos Customs (10) - Fully mod a vehicle.
    21. Close Shave (20) - Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.
    22. Off the Plane (5) - GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.
    23. Three-Bit Gangster (10) - GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.
    24. Making Moves (30) - GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.
    25. Above the Law (80) - GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.
    26. Numero Uno (20) - GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
    27. The Midnight Club (20) - GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.
    28. Unnatural Selection (20) - GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.
    29. Backseat Driver (10) - GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.
    30. Run Like The Wind (20) - GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.
    31. Clean Sweep (10) GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.
    32. Decorated (50) - GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
    33. Stick Up Kid (10) - GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.
    34. Enjoy Your Stay (20) - GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.
    35. Crew Cut (5) - GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.
    36. Full Refund (10) - GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.
    37. Dialling Digits (5) - GTA Online: Call for gang backup for the first time.
    38. American Dream (10) - GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
    39. Secret Achievement (10) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    40. Secret Achievement (10) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    41. Secret Achievement (10) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    42. Secret Achievement (10) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    43. Secret Achievement (40) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    44. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    45. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    46. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    47. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    48. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    49. Secret Achievement (20) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

List provided by: xbox360achievements.org

Edit- (August 18th, 2013)

Stuff you might want to know!

1. The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it's a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities). The map is (like most GTAs) seperated into three different sections.
    2. Planes are flyable, You will be able to fly anything from World War 2 fighter planes to Private Jets.
    3. Vehicles and weapons are customizable to an extent, you could customise a gun to have a supressor on it and you can install nitrous into cars.
    4. Gunfights are more realistic. When you are shooting your gun out of the window of a vehicle the cameras will give you a hard time by shaking the screen depending on the speed you are going.
    5. Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs.
    6. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.
    7. Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don't know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio.
    8. The in-game TV now has many more channels.
    9. The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute to by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single player.
    10. Police cars will go after you if you're obviousely breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.

Wanted levels

1 star - police follow you on foot and try to make an arrest. No sirens, no car chases (unless you are speeding).

2 star - police will still attempt to make an arrest. If a weapon is drawn then the police will begin opening fire. Police will use stun guns if a weapon is not drawn.

3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.

4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.

5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

Edit- (August 20th, 2013)

In-Game Screenshots

These are all just some images rockstar games released from gta5 so take a nice close look and enjoy them Wink

Edit- (August 22nd, 2013)

Six Things you might have missed!

The video above showed you 6 things you might have missed by a person who looked over the trailer closely many times. You will find this video useful if you wish to find out more about the game. It is very informative.

25 Facts about Grand theft auto Online

This video reveals 25 facts about GTA5 Online. These facts are so good they have to be legitimate. I think they are legitimate after doing research on this video. I have found most of this information browsing around. It gets you thinking about the different aspects they are going to be bringing to the Grand theft auto open world as we know it. GTA5 looks to me like it will not disappoint us for the online multiplayer.
    Hover over the "?"   [tip=?]How does this change your view on the game?[/tip]

Edit- (August 23rd, 2013)

Pre Order Packages

Which Grand theft auto 5 package are you getting?

Standard edition- ($59.99) This comes with the game and it comes with the atomic blimp that you can fly around Los Santos and blaine county.

Special Edition- ($79.99)

What does it come with?

• Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
    • Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork - features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook
    • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
    • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

Collector's Edition- ($149.99)

What does it come with?

• Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
    • Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork - features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook
    • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
    • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
    • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
    • Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key - inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75" x 8.5" money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window
    • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap - this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side, a Grand Theft Auto V' logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit
    • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online - get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System
    • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

There are so many options with the pre-ordering of gta5 all of which are extremely awesome. I personally want the collectors edition purely for the online content but It's too much money. I might get it yet but I am unsure. The best value seems to be the special edition package and You really get the bang for your buck with that.

Which one are you going to be getting?

Edit- (August 24th, 2013)

Pedestrians

How are pedestrians changing in GTA5? They will be smarter, they will react to certain actions you may do in public such as wearing masks, robbing places, etc. Pedestrians actually have a schedule they do and you may see them getting on buses or going to work. There are also going to be 5x's more pedestrians so it will be rare to see 2 of the same type of pedestrians.

Watch the video below for more details.

Police AI and how it's improved

You may have heard that rockstar upgraded the wanted system and had integrated new features into GTA5. You are correct. Police now have a line of sight and must find you if you are hiding from them instead of seeing you randomly throughout the town. The will also have dogs to chase you and they will bring back the army and FIB to chase you in the higher stars. Watch the video below to see how the AI is improved.

Car Customization

There will be a massive amount of car customization and it is likely that you will not have the same car as someone else. There are over 1000 customizations for each car and you can see for yourself below what types of customizations this includes and how awesome it will be. Check out this video on car customization

Wow was that awesome or what?

Character Customization

The character customization will feature many different options and different stores that appeal to different target audiences. They have fancy stores, middleclass stores, and lower class stores that sell different clothes so everyones happy. Watch the video for a lot more details.

Edit- (August 29th, 2013)

MORE GTA 5 NEWS

As many of you know we are coming close to the release date its only a few weeks away and I can only imagine how excited all of you are! September 17th comes faster then you think.

Today I have some interesting videos and news to show you. The videos are from a great gta5 fan that has tons of information and all of it is legit Typical Gamer. Make sure to subscribe to him on youtube and check out his other videos as well.

As you may have heard GTA Online has well over 700+ missions to complete and they will continue to add more constantly. That wasn't a mistake I really said 700 missions. WOW!!!! There will also be 20 different kinds of masks to choose from when deciding which one to wear. So far we know of the gorilla mask, welding mask, and a couple other thief masks.

Watch the video below for more information.

Rockstar has developed a crew system for Grand theft auto 5. You can create your own crew or join someone else's. The max members as of right now that are allowed to be in a crew is 300. They have recently added in a hierarchy system and you can choose what members to promote and demote from their current positions. You can also have a crew color which rockstar has bigger plans for in the long run.

Watch the video for the full scoop!

The vehicle damage system has greatly improved graphic wise and realistically as well. You can get injured now from crashing your car and your car can take new damage from different areas as well.

Also as many of you know rockstar has come out with a new trailer today and while you think it didn't give enough detail wait till you see all this. I was the same way when I first saw the trailer but when I looked at it closely I began to see little things pop out.

Here is rockstars official trailer-

Below is an analysis of the trailer and we point some details out that you might have missed.

Wow that is incredible am I right! this is some pretty juicy stuff guys!!!

Edit- (September 4th, 2013)

Yet some more news on GTA5...

This video will go over some of the most recently uploaded screenshots to the rockstar website and an analysis of the screenshots. Watch the video to see more about the detail involved with car customization such as decals, fenders, and tons of other cool features. Also there has been a massive upgrade on the graphics in the game just look at the environmental screenshots and look at those beautiful awesome views. The environment takes detail to a whole new level and also the weather effects looks amazing.

Here are some things your probably didn't know about GTA5

I can't wait to see what else rockstar has in store for us! Very Happy

want to read more about GTA Online? Here are some very interesting facts from IGN since they got to test GTA Online.

Read this!!! http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/10-crazy-awesome-things-i-saw-and-did-in-grand-theft-auto-online?page=1

Related tags:

#grandtheftauto #grandtheftauto5 #gta5 #gta #online #gaming #gameplay #official #trailer #Features #leaked #info #vehicles #new #sourcecode #rumors #25 #facts #fact #Released #tips #housing #cars #vehicles #gamers #GTAFANS #trevor #michael #Franklin

Last edited by Puppycheese123 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 18 times in total

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

2 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 pm

This topic has been updated.

3 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:38 pm

GTA 5 looks amazing. This is a game I have been anticipating forever. I can't wait to see their final production. Wink can't wait!

View user profile

4 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 am

Yes I cannot wait for the new gta! It looks incredible as you can see from the content above. They need to just release it already I am so impatient lol chill pill 

5 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

I can't wait! Yes I am a gamer girl lol! Here are some other images I have found on vehicle customization.

Enjoy!

If anyone has any other information about the game post below.

6 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:02 am

Thank you for sharing kittylitter55. I am excited as well and I have been anticipating GTA5's arrival for a while now. Check out the update I made to the article. It reveals six things you may have missed in the trailer. Shocked 

7 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am

No problemo Puppycheese haha! Wink I just found them and thought I would share them here! I know the online version of gta5 looks amazing and I can't wait to play it. I wish that they didn't push it back 2 weeks after the release of gta5. Ergghhhhhh! More anticipation! hammer to the head 

8 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Ya I know! Lol Just when I thought the anticipation couldn't get any worse. Man I cannot wait for this game. Have you pre-ordered GTA5 yet?

9 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Today I found a few videos that talk a lot about pedestrians and the ai's used in GTA5. Also a lot of customization news don't miss it Very Happy

10 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Rockstar will be releasing a new trailer on thursday August 29th, 2013.

11 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 am

This topic has been updated!

12 Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 am

This topic has been updated.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics