converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Ozzy D's Go-to Cooking Guide!

Ozzy D's Go-to Cooking Guide!

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ozzy D's Go-to Cooking Guide! on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Ozzyd94

Banned
    Banned
    Looking for an easy, great tasting meal? None of your meals coming out the way you hoped? Here's some things you should always keep around your house, and some helpful tips along with them!

1. Garlic. Everyone loves garlic. And it makes stuff soooo good. Throw a little in any dish you want, and it'll add a little bit of goodness.

2. Crushed Red Pepper. It's spicy. The more spicy something is, the more my taste buds burn off. The more my taste buds dont work, the less taste there is. The less taste there is, the less bad reviews you get.

3. Chicken Broth. Weird at first look, but think about it... You start with heating a can of it up, then add whatever you want to it! Veggies, meat, seasoning, the possibilities are endless.

4. Sugar. It's Sugar.

5. Salt & Pepper. Similar to garlic, you can but this awesome combo on virtually anything. Always have your shakers ready for action.

6. Canned Tomatoes. Any form really. Diced, sliced, puree, they can all be added to plenty of dishes. Also, it's a great way to start a nice sauce, or salsa!

7. Tortillas. Wraps. Not sure how to present a dish? Wrap it. Make a PB&J wrap(they're not as bad as they sound). Fajitas are excellent. Salad wraps. Just another great starting point for a quick, easy meal.

8. Cheese. American, Swiss, Provolone, Mozzarella, there are plenty of cheeses out there. Make something. Anything. Try it. Then try a few different cheeses. Decide which cheese would compliment the food the most. Then you can serve the cheese on the side, make it into a sauce, shred it, etc. Cheese is a great way to finish off the dish.

9. Bacon. I'm sure a lot of you were wondering "Where's bacon?" Well, here it is. The only food that makes other food taste better. Chop it up and put it in a salad. Wrap it around little pieces of chicken. Or just flat out put it on top of the meal. Turkey bacon is a great alternative for the health-freaks out there, but nothing can compare to the real thing. I prefer any kind of Maple Bacon for breakfast meals, and Applewood Smoked any later.

2 Re: Ozzy D's Go-to Cooking Guide! on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 am

Awesome Tips ozzy! I use garlic all the time lol! It makes good stuff!

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top