converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Grand Theft Auto 4: Greatest Memories!

Grand Theft Auto 4: Greatest Memories!

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grand Theft Auto 4: Greatest Memories! on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:24 am

Grand Theft Auto 4

Welcome to Liberty City, where the people are lonely and angry and the taxes are sky high!

"For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe,  it is the hope he can escape his past.  For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.

As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.
    " Rockstar Studios

Let the adventures begin

Funniest Moments of Grand Theft Auto IV

This is a hilarious video showing niko doing Gentleman. It is a very interesting video I just saw the best comment below from Trevor Phillips( GTA 5 Character) saying "thank fucking god i'm in the other town" lmao 

Our Favorite TV Series!

Republican Space Rangers

The best of the gta4 series Republican space rangers enjoy!

I'm Rich

This game was truly my favorite game in the whole world as was Grand theft auto Vice city and San Andreas. Grand theft auto 4 had a really great story and was a lot of fun to play in general. I spent most of my time either going on random rampages or doing various activities such as bowling, drinking, eating, etc. I have to say Rockstar always manages to blow me away with their latest developments. I have been a hardcore GTA fan ever since I played it for the first time when I was younger. Rockstar takes time and effort into their game development and while they take this extra time to ensure quality it is well worth it in the end. Grand theft auto 4 always made me laugh from the various phrases I would hear from random people on the street or the police. Every time I have nothing to do I just hop on and play some GTA! Thank you rockstar for bringing us this amazing game. As many of you know Grand theft auto 5 is coming out in less then 15 days and I am truly excited to experience rockstars latest development GTA5 with its dynamic new features and new physics involved I will be very excited when it comes out. The anticipation is killing me lol! I already have the Grand theft auto 5: Collectors Edition pre-ordered. The day it comes out I am not doing anything except putting on the GTA5 hat and shirt you get with the collectors edition and I'm gonna sit back and play GTA5 all day. Nice Knowing you social life Laughing 

I hope you are all as excited for Grand Theft auto 5 as I am.

if you haven't already done so pre-oder GTA 5 here.

Niko will miss you guys. What will niko do after we all go to GTA5 for me I have the collectors edition and I am going to use him in my gene when you pick your parents for your online avatar. Niko you will live on.

Watch niko's reaction to the GTA5 gameplay trailer!

Related Tags:

#rockstar #studios #games #gaming #GTA #grandtheftauto #GTA5 #GTA4 #xbox360 #ps3 #awesome #funniestmoments #funny #republicanspacerangers #imrich #rich #TV #dynamic

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

2 Re: Grand Theft Auto 4: Greatest Memories! on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 am

This topic has been updated.

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top