converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
My garrys mod server (Sentient Gaming)

My garrys mod server (Sentient Gaming)

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My garrys mod server (Sentient Gaming) on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 am

Garrys mod

Garry's mod is an awesome sandbox based game based off of half-life and though it is a mod it is a game in itself. I have played garry's mod for a few years and have yet to become bored with it.

I play sandbox just to mess around and check out cool stuff such as the dubstep gun or a weird missile silo I found. Garry's mod isn't all sandbox though you can also play gamemodes such as darkrp, perp (pulsar effects roleplay), or TTT (trouble in terrorist town). 

I have been running a server for a while now and we started up about 2 years ago. I had to shut down because of the garrys mod 13 update which messed me up cause I was playing on an older mac which was now incompatible. I have now relaunched the server since I got a PC for myself and I have spent about 3 months working on it. We had a lot of hardships and recently had to get rid of the co-owner which is now replaced by @deadxangelqc who is much better at doing awesome stuff. 

Our server is sentient gaming and we are always looking for new players to come along. We are a darkrp server and we have lots of cool stuff such as a banking system (with robbery), Stocks, chess, slot machines, tons of jobs, lots of cars which are permanent, and other awesome stuff. Criminals can grow weed, cook meth, and print money with upgradable printers. 

Features of our server

• bank robberies
    • lots of jobs including (FBI, Cook, hotel manager, drug dealer, theater manager, show girl, and much more)
    • Advanced economy system (controlled by mayor)
    • Perma cars (big selection: At least 45 cars)
    • M9k weapons
    • ATM and banking system
    • cookable meth and growable weed
    • advanced printing system
    • Awesome interface
    • Advanced theater system
    • Revival system (gives medic a purpose)
    • scientist can produce potions.
    • playable chess, stock market, and slot machines.
    • etc.

Join our server at 50.31.22.64:27015

Related Tags:

#garrysmod #gmod #server #darkrp #fun #gaming #pc #amazing #theater #m9k #weapons #sg #sentientgaming #puppy #HL2

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top