converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Xbox one will punish bad players

Xbox one will punish bad players

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Xbox one will punish bad players on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 am

Xbox has revealed that it will Now punish players who cheat or show anti-social behavior by issuing these players a "red card" which will remove certain privileges. Will this help the online gaming world or hurt it?

The use a method called the "traffic light system" which goes a little something like this Green is good, Yellow means needs work, and red means look out for me.

So you gamers that flip out, loose your cool, cheat, glitch, mod, or are a bad sport, ect. You know who your are and if you are getting or own an xbox one good luck with the traffic light system. However if you are a good player you will be rewarded for your behavior.

If you want to be classified as green don't do anything in the video below and you will be fine.

If you want to get a red card do everything he does in the video and you will be sure to get one. 

Do you think it is a mistake or a good idea to implement a behavior system on xbox one?

My honest opinion I think that they should get rid of it and let gamers be who they are online. The punishments for having a red card should not be severe and I don't think they should even exist for the fact of annoying the user with limitations. 

Well hey if you don't like xbox's new system there is always ps4 or pc. 

Good day my fellow gamers.

Related Tags:

#gamers #xbox #xboxone #rules #punishment #system #online #limitation #trafficsystem #redcard #gaming #makemebad35 #pissedoff #cod #microsoft

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top