converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Harness racing experiences

Harness racing experiences

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Harness racing experiences on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 am

I started when I was 10 years old my family had horses .Eventually we leased a farm outside of Trenton nj in Hamilton twp. my father was in the business and obtained his trainer/driver license. We raced primarily at Freehold Raceway in NJ. after 5 years on the farm we moved to columbus NJ on a farm called Earlybird Horse Farm. We raced there in matinee races in the 60's. After my stint in the Army I returned to the racing business. My family was out of the horse business by then so I started working for other stables eventually getting my license to drive horses, but hard to compete with the high priced horses and the increased competition of the trainers with connections to business owners. I am writing this to see if anybody remembers the good old days when you could buy a $500 horse and make money racing. Also to see if anybody remembers Earlybird horse farm, or our farm on Whitehorse-Hamilton square rd. in Hamilton twp. NJ. Will welcome any experiences you might have had racing in the 1960's.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top