converse it

A forums community that covers it all. Discuss in our wide range of categories. Play games, IM chat w/ friends, customize your profile and post updates to your wall. Stay connected.

No special offers at this time.
Welcome to converse it Guest. Please enjoy your stay.
Need help using our site? Click here!
Are you new here? Don't forget to introduce yourself don't be shy. You can introduce yourself by creating a new topic in the introduce yourself section of our forums
Bored? Visit our Arcade. We got tons of games that you can play while chatting with your friends.
Do you like converse it? Tell your friends! For every friend your bring you get 50 Ci Tokens.
Have an instagram? want to share your pictures with converseit Put #converseit in your tag and it will be added to the portal page.
Learn more about your personal wall here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share this topic!

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
How to use converse it!

How to use converse it!

• View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to use converse it! on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 pm

How do I post something on Converse it?

Thats easy just do the following as directed

1. You want to find a category that you want to post about. You can post about anything, Let's give it a shot!

2. Let's use music as an example. We want to post about music. If you don't know what category you are going to post about I would recommend using general music forums. But we know what we want to post about so were going to select Music Genres.

5. Here you will see everyone's post who has posted something in that category. You can preview the topic by clicking preview topic next to their post title. But right now we are going to create a new post!

6. Next you want to give your post a title that is relevant to your post. You can also add a description to your post. You want to make your post interesting for the user to read. You can use bbcode to enhance your post learn more about that here http://www.converseit.net/faq?mode=bbcode

7. Your post should look something like this when you are finished.

8. You can find your final post listed here.

My Wall

How do I get to My Personal Wall?

What is the wall?

This is your wall your personalized space for posting whatever you want quick and easy. want to share something to only your friends? Go to your wall and post away. Only your friends can see it unless you set it differently. Go to the bar on the top of the screen. Click Welcome Guest >View Profile> Wall to get to your wall.
    Comment any questions down below

Updating your Status

Just go to the box that says "what's on your mind..." here.

Type your message in this box.

The outcome would be here. In your profile and in your posts you make.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask!

Need help with something else ask a question down below!

View user profile http://www.converseit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics

Permissions in this forum:
        You cannot reply to topics in this forum

^ Back to Top